- Plot 1085, Wills Road, Namirembe P.O.Box 36547, Kampala, Uganda.
- Telephone: +256 (0)772463138 / 754596468 WhatsApp No. +256772463138 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MCDI’s operating motto is Unlocking Potentials, which reflects our conviction that individuals, and organisations in the African region can surely achieve their full potentials, if they are well assisted through the correct mix of advice, training, implementation, and monitoring support.
Based at our Kampala office, Nakasero Road we operate with an international network of associates, advisers and experts in over 40 countries, enabling us to make prompt and ‑effective responses to the diverse client needs anywhere in the Sub-Saharan Africa.
What you need to know about MCDI.
- MCDI was created in response to the unending quest for appropriate management and capacity development for organizational and the general economic development in countries within the Sub Saharan Africa.
Our Mission is “To Propagate winning individuals and Organisations”. We achieve this through tailored and generic training, individual counselling, and Organisational diagnostic analysis.
We are also committed to assuring quality Services, and workable
solutions to our clients who may be:
• Private and Public Organisations
• Businesses and Firms involved in various activities
• Non-government organisations (NGOs) involved in the development work
• International Development Partners
• Social workers
• Students in their early and advanced stages of study
• Career and management consultants
• Government officials working in ministries and local governments
• Religious Leaders
• Heads of training Schools and Colleges
• Head teachers and teachers
- Youth Groups exploring their potentials
Please login to add your review.