- Plot No M612,Ntinda Industrial Area P. O. Box 36986, Kampala – Uganda.
Multiple Freight Solutions Limited (hereafter referred as MFSL) is a fully Licensed Logistics, Customs Clearing and Freight Forwarding Company based in Kampala, Uganda.
MFSL employs over 50 qualified staff with strong logistics experience in the Region, MFSL is well positioned in Uganda and in the Great Lakes Region to deliver quality service to meet and exceed our customer requirements and expectations.
United by a commitment to our customers and energized by our role in helping them succeed, we have steadily grown in the region since our establishment in 2008.
MFSL provides individual supply chain consultation through our Logistics experts and brings specialized knowledge to specific industries, like Project Logistics, Customs clearing, Ware Housing and cargo consolidation.
Our Sea /Air Freight and Ware Housing products are an integral part of the total Solution Package product, which includes dedicated Sea, Road and Air Freight departments.
Our regional Headquarters are in Nairobi and a branch office in Mombasa.
In Uganda MFSL head office is in Kampala with branch offices in Malaba, Bibia, Elegu, Katuna, Cyanika, Nimule and Busia.
At MFSL, we aim to assist you with all your Freight Forwarding and Supply Chain Management Requirements.
Below are services offered by MFSL
- Air / Sea Freight Import & Export
- Customs clearance and door to door delivery.
- Road Freight from Mombasa and Dar el Salaam to Uganda, Sudan, Rwanda, Congo and Burundi
- Temperature Controlled and High Value cargo Transportation.
- Short-term Storage and bonded warehousing.
- Consolidation services/ LCL
- Customs Clearance at Mombasa, Malaba and Kampala
- Project and out of gauge shipments
- MFSL is authorized to issue in house Bill of Lading to our customers under our WCA membership.
- MFSL provide a web based status reporting system to enable clients to check out the real time tracking of their shipments at all stages in the total transportation process until cargo is reached and delivered in Kampala.
Please login to add your review.