- PLOT 53-67 Mulwana Road, Bugolobi Kampala, Uganda
- Tel: +256 31 2260074
Founded in 1975 by the legendary Horace Horsey and David Horsey, Civicon is the leading engineering and construction company in East and Central Africa with a focus on oil & gas, power, industrial installations, transport, road & bridge and mining sectors. The company has successfully undertaken projects as far afield as Yemen and today we have permanent facilities in Kenya, Uganda, South Sudan and the Democratic Republic of Congo from where it engages in operations in those countries as well as Ethiopia, Burundi, [Mozambique], Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia.
Our core disciplines include:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Cranage & Erection
- Specialised Transport
Civicon prides itself on being able to deliver innovative solutions and execute difficult projects by leveraging on our capabilities and resources:
- Equipment – Large asset base boasting more than 500 pieces of heavy machinery
- People – Dynamic management, engineers and technicians, with in-depth capabilities and experience across Africa
- Daring and meets the challenge – Working in challenging environments with limited infrastructure requiring complex and innovative logistics solutions
- Fabrication workshop capacity – Fully equipped metal fabrication workshops
The company is a subsidiary of Trans-Century Limited (TCL KN), a leading infrastructure and engineering group in Eastern Africa, which is headquartered in Nairobi and quoted on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
Please login to add your review.