St Theresa Mixed Day and Boarding Primary School
St Theresa Mixed Day and Boarding Primary School is a private school grounded in the Christian faith, licensed by the Ministry of Education and Sports (MoES) and is registered with a UNEB center No.537731. The school is linked to West Kidington Primary School Oxford UK. It is a school for children with learning Empowerment.
St Theresa Mixed Day and Boarding Primary School boosts of motivated, dedicated and highly qualified professional teachers in all disciplines. The teachers are committed to nothing else other than the success and health of their education.
St.Theresa Mixed Day and Boarding Primary School aims at helping African pupils acquire primary education and computer skills to enable them to compete favorably in the 21st century.
In whatever I do “Success is my pride”
• To install practical and innovative forms of education to the growing citizens to suit in the modern changing world.
• To offer quality and affordable education for all children in the area.
• Motivate pupils to strive for academic excellence and success in life.
• To impart practical skills for self-reliance through computer courses.
• To prepare our pupils to become honest, responsible and hardworking citizens.
• To equip our pupils with knowledge to safe guard their lives through health and sanitation programmes.
Admissions from P.1 to P.6 are based on the latest report forms from the previous schools.
The school has a well-stocked library and equipped computer lab and believes that no education can take place without a good library as a resource center
The school has a swimming pool where children refresh their bodies in their free time.
The school is equipped with a commuter van to pick and drop day scholars to their destinations.
Please login to add your review.